At The Federation of Farnham and Rickling we view catch up as restoration. We take a holistic, nurturing approach to the restoration and acceleration of attainment and progress.
- Providing those children that need it with 1:1 tutition with establish teachers that know the children well.
- Using members of SLT to supplement this tution where needed.
- Investing in staff training and the implementation of metacognitive strategies across the school.
- Using our enhanced program of Forest Schools and Out and About to provide resortative well-being sessions.
- Taking part in the Nuffield Language Program (NELI)
- Using Welcom resources
- Investing again in our successful Lexia program.