Through Faith and Nurture we Thrive.
"Life in all its fullness.' John 10:10
Our School Values are:
Love | Honesty | Respect | Kindness | Caring
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils to become confident, happy citizens.
In the Bible, John 10 vs 10 tell us that Jesus said “I have come that they may have life in all its fullness.” Everyone agreed that this would be a fantastic motto for our school.
Life in all its fullness is about living a varied and full life full of learning, growing, helping, reward, joy, excitement and caring for each other. At school we aim to help each other to learn how to do this. It is not always easy to live life in this way and so we help each other with the challenges that come along the way. As a Church of England School we also look to Jesus to help and guide us.
Through our vision and values we aim to encourage and enable all our children to:
- nurture a love for learning and self development.
- be confident and motivated, with a strong sense of self worth and belief in themselves and their abilities.
- become well rounded, kind, caring individuals, with respect for others, our environment and the world we live in.
- always try to do their best and strive to reach their full potential.
- have a strong sense of family values and be involved with the local community.
Our Schools will
- provide safe and happy environments where children can develop and flourish, with learning being an enjoyable experience.
- provide a broad, balanced and interesting curriculum, and foster the development of life skills.
- offer a large and varied selection of extra-curricular activities, to add another dimension to the children’s learning experience and encourage them to extend their talents and interests.
- provide stimulating and vibrant resources to promote an active and enthusiastic learning experience.
- encourage the children to have a sense of ownership and pride in their school.
- promote a strong bond between School and Home, believing that children’s needs, success and development are aided by close co-operation between staff, parents and children.
- promote a strong caring ethos, where children show respect and tolerance for others, and for each other’s feelings, views and capabilities.
- develop through work and play situations, the strong social skills required to establish good relationships with other children and adults.